The world generates 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every day. Companies across all industries need people like you to use their data to make better, faster decisions and gain a competitive advantage. Using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques, you can transform organizations from being reactive to proactive — empowering them to make complex decisions in real-time.
Data in the right hands can help predict and shape the future. This unique 12-week, the day-time program is designed for individuals with a growth mindset looking to learn essential and technical skills that make things better, more efficient, and easier. You’ll walk away with an understanding of how to use Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to solve problems, leverage opportunities and be able to build a basic AI scenario.
From healthcare to education to manufacturing, Applied Machine Learning will open career pathways across a wide range of industries. This course is perfect for professionals with domain knowledge in accounting, geology, engineering or analytics management, software engineers, data or business analysts, and recent graduates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Don’t know how to code? Don’t sweat it. The world is moving toward no-coding and automated ML/AI, so new generations and professionals can be enlightened with advanced technologies to apply AI in everyday life — with or without the ability to code.
This 12-week program will give you the technical skills needed to tackle challenging problems with AI. Delivered in partnership with InceptionU and Braintoy, you will learn:
- Data (mining, analytics, manipulation, etc.)
- Supervised and unsupervised learning
- Algorithms (Neural Networks, SVM, XGboost, etc.)
- Deep learning
- Development (Python) and more.
- Critical thinking
- Computational thinking
- Systems thinking
- Problem setting and solving
- Executive functioning and cognitive skills
- Data storytelling and communication.
- Working on projects in an agile way
- Collaboration, networking, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to define and execute a machine learning project that supports business priorities.