The SAIT Family Campaign is an annual fundraising initiative that brings SAIT employees together to support the next generation of SAIT students. Throughout the year, SAIT employees can participate in the campaign by donating to help advance student success.
The campaign kicks off on Feb. 22 and runs until March 31. SAIT employees can purchase digital Shout Outs to send to their colleagues that will then be listed on the Shout Out Honour Roll on SAITNOW, SAIT’s internal website. Recipients will also get a personalized e-certificate describing why they are being honoured.
“Participation in the SAIT Family Campaign brings financial relief to students, supports student success initiatives, and makes a real difference in our community,” says Anna Kravchik, Annual Giving Manager at SAIT. “It’s also an opportunity to celebrate the people who work at SAIT, the incredible work they do to make a real difference in our SAIT community!”
Gifts of all sizes are important and, when combined with other gifts, they have a tremendous impact on students’ lives. New this year, SAIT employees can recognize someone who is helping to make SAIT more inclusive by sending them an Inclusion Matters Shout Out. Proceeds will support the Inclusion Matters fund, which aids the implementation of SAIT’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy.
Participants can also make an additional donation to any priority fund on campus such as:
- Regular Shout Out purchases will go to the Family Campaign Peer Recognition Award
- Heritage Hall Centennial Fund
- Inclusion Matters Shout Outs purchases will go to the Inclusion Matters fund
- Métis Scholar Award
- Kohkoms Kahsagahetin Endowment Fund
- Grace Chantiam Memorial Award
- Naomi Fujikawa Memorial Award
Pro tip: You can make a gift in memory/honour of someone who is dear to your heart to any fund.
Here are 3 easy ways to get involved:
- Make a Gift. Support an area that you care about with a one-time gift or sign-up for monthly payroll deductions at sait.ca/familycampaign.
- Shout Out! For a limited time, starting Tuesday, Feb. 22 to March 31, you can brighten a colleague’s day with a personalized Shout Out or recognize a champion of inclusivity with a special Inclusion Matters Shout Out. One Shout Out is $5 and five Shout Outs are $20.
- Tell others. Help spread the word about the Family Campaign and what you love about SAIT through your social media. What difference has SAIT made in your life? Why do you support SAIT? Share your story about why you give and help inspire others to follow your lead! Tag @SAITAlumni and use the hashtags #SAITProud and #SAITGIVES.
Family Campaign donations inspire additional support by alumni, foundations and corporations.
Watch for upcoming stories and updates about the campaign.
If you have any questions about the SAIT Family Campaign contact Shaunda Walsh, Annual Giving Development Officer, at 403.615.6085, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit sait.ca/familycampaign.