SAIT Update 04.19.2021
Get ready for exam week
The semester is almost over and that means it's getting close to exam time again. During online exams, proctoring software is used. Review the online exams checklist to make sure you’re ready.
📃 Online exams checklist
🎧 Two playlists, 55 songs, more than 3.5 hours of study tracks
🛎️ Support: We've got you covered
Support during times of uncertainty
The regular and ever-changing news about COVID-19 can leave many of us feeling worried and unsure. Find online and counselling support, plus ideas for healthy coping with stress and isolation during this time of uncertainty.
🛎️ Are you dealing with unexpected concerns, looking for tools to combat stress, seeking support or needing to talk to someone? Our counsellors are ready to help with appointments and drop-ins.
What you do off campus has an impact on campus
Continue to follow Government of Alberta public health measures to help protect our on-campus community and stop the spread.
Add to your upcoming schedule
Important dates 📌
- Final exam week | April 26 – 30
- Destress Fest Power Hours | Monday, April 19, 9 – 11 am
- Movie Night — Ferris Bueller's Day Off | Monday, April 19, 4 pm
- Destress Fest Power Hours | Tuesday, April 20, 11 am – 1 pm
- Virtual Guided Meditation 🎫 | Wednesday, April 21, noon
- Destress Fest Power Hours | Wednesday, April 21, 2 – 4 pm
- What Works: Adapting to the digital age 🎫 | Thursday, April 22, 5 pm
- SAIT Film Fest 2021 | Friday, April 23, 7 – 10:30 pm