SAIT Update 03.15.2021
Report to the Community
There was only one way to get through 2020 — together! Like we’ve done throughout our history, the community #hereatSAIT adapted and found new ways of working, teaching and learning.
📖 Read: Report to the Community
📺 Watch: New world. New thinking.
What’s course withdrawal and why would you do it?
Your commitments may require you to make changes to your course load. There are two main ways you can make changes after the term starts — one is course withdrawal.
⏱ Withdrawal deadline (15-week) Friday, March 26
📖 Read: What’s course withdrawal and why would you do it?
Nominate for Saitsa awards
Awards applications are now open! Reward outstanding students and instructors for their dedication and hard work at SAIT, and honour their commitment through awards. Learn more and apply.
⏱ Submission deadline Wednesday, March 31, 11:59 pm
Make your own Zen Den
SAIT’s Outreach and Wellness Leaders (OWLs) have been building their own Zen spaces to let the calm wash over them. Check out why the OWLs are hooting about creating a Zen Den space — plus a contest!
Add to your upcoming schedule
Important dates 📌
- Withdrawal deadline (15-week programs) ⏱ | Friday, March 26
- Applications for June 2021 graduation close ⏱ | Wednesday, March 31
- Virtual Study Lounge | Tuesday, March 16, noon
- Mindful Moments 🎫 | Tuesday, March 16, 1 pm
- APA Citation Workshop online | Tuesday, March 16, 2 pm
- Starting your investment journey | Tuesday, March 16, 5 pm
- Student Awards Tutorial | Thursday, March 18, 1 pm
- Trash Talkin’ — A Recycling Education | Thursday, March 18, 1 pm
- Community Waste Exploration 🎫 | Thursday, March 18, 7 – 8:30 pm
- Student Awards Tutorial | Friday, March 19, 11:30 am
- Interfaith Interface: World Water Day | Friday, March 19, noon
- Open House 💜 | March 19 – 20
- Valuing Water on World Water Day | Monday, March 22, 4 pm