Student Content Team
SAIT students know what we’re all about, but what does that actually look like? Show, tell and share your experience as a SAIT student with your classmates, future students — the world!
SAIT's communications team is looking for current students to help showcase student life. Does your day start with baking bread at 6 am? Did you create the perfect setup for your at-home study space? Can you shed some light on what it's like to prep for your capstone project or even live on campus? Then you have a SAIT story worth sharing! Or maybe you're excellent at telling others' stories - that's great too!
This is a unique opportunity to develop valuable communication skills and work on a cross-program team. Together, you'll create fun and engaging content. Plus, you can use this opportunity to build your co-curricular record at SAIT.
SAIT Student Content Team member “must-haves”:
- passion and excitement about SAIT
- content creation experience (photography, video or social media)
- willingness to learn and collaborate
- be a current student in a credit program (full-time or part-time)
- commit to a minimum of two semesters (fall and winter)
- maintain a minimum GPA requirement of 3.0.
To be recognized on your co-curricular record, a member of the SAIT Student Content Team will:
- contribute content weekly
- participate in the SAIT student experience
- attend monthly virtual team meetings
The SAIT Student Content Team is a great opportunity to:
- build your Co-Curricular Record in the following competencies: collaboration, professionalism, enhanced self-awareness, effective communication, creativity and innovation
- enhance your resumé
- gain access to networking events and other exclusive opportunities
We're looking to fill two types of roles this year:
Video content (Reels/TikTok) specialist
- comfortable being in front of the camera (or seeking out other SAIT students who are!)
- wizards behind the camera
- interested and inspired to try new techniques seen on TikTok or Reels
Demo: send us samples of some of your best TikToks or Reels or create some new ones!
Student life correspondent
- Respond to comments and DMs from followers
- Share what's happening on campus (weekly student update and other events/opportunities)
- Engage with other students' SAIT-related posts
Demo: send us an example of this SAIT Update as an Instagram story video, graphics, gifs your creativity is welcome!
- Tell us about you:
- Name, program and year, where you'll be studying from.
- Are you in any SAIT clubs or other programs? Will you be living in residence?
- What are you looking forward to about studying at SAIT this year?
- What makes you excited about this opportunity? Or anything else to add?
- Send us the demo for your preferred role.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
👋 We can't wait to hear from you.