Centre for Innovative Information Technology Solutions
ARIS started its information technology research in 2007, with a focus on radio frequency identification (RFID) application development. The Centre for Innovative Information Technology Solutions expanded its RFID research to include a wide variety of other electronics and information-technology projects.
The capabilities of this research group include novel software and hardware development for wireless communications across a number of industry sectors.
- asset management, process and technology improvement
- software development to support RFID technologies
- hardware integration to support expanded RFID capabilities in existing systems
- vendor-neutral software and hardware integration
- distributed wireless sensor networks that facilitate automated inventory reading, processes or systems