After you've registered in classes
⏱️ Important deadlines
- Final transcript deadline: If you've been conditionally accepted to SAIT pending final grades — Confirmation Paid - Documents Required — from Grade 12, academic upgrading or international document assessment, don't forget final documents are due by April 1.
- Tuition payment deadline:
- Monday, April 12 for students starting classes in May.
- The first business day of the month before classes begin for students starting in June, July and August.
- Recognition of prior learning deadline: If you're a transfer student, the deadline to receive recognition of prior learning is Friday, May 21.
- View all important dates
Pay your tuition
Once you've registered for your classes, you'll see your tuition balance in your Account Summary on mySAIT under the myStudent tab. Tuition and fees for the semester will be due on the first business day of the month before classes begin.
There are many ways for you to pay your tuition and fees, including online banking, credit card, CIBC International Student Pay and PayMyTuition.
Confirmation of enrolment letter
If you need a letter to confirm you're enrolled at SAIT or a form filled out in order to access RESPs, scholarships or other sources of funding, you can get one from the Office of the Registrar after you're registered in classes.
To request a Confirmation of Enrolment letter, submit a ticket to Freshdesk.
Learn more about study permits and study permit requirements during COVID-19.
We’re currently working to minimize schedule changes. Expect schedules to be published first week of November.
You can find your schedule on your mySAIT account under your myStudent tab or in the Ellucian Go app.
Select entrance awards are available for new SAIT students starting their programs in Spring 2021. Complete an online application through your mySAIT account. Applications will open on Monday, March 15 and the deadline to apply is Tuesday, April 30. It's recommended to register in your courses before you apply for entrance awards.
📺 Watch: How to apply for awards