SAIT Culinary Classes
SAIT Main Campus
1301 16 Ave NW
Calgary, AB T2M 0L4
Find your classroom
The room number for your class is listed on your confirmation email. Click on the appropriate room below for a map and directions.
- E 148 (Kitchen)
- E 41 (Bakery)
- E 254 (Highwood Kitchen)
- E 54 (Butchery)
- E 43 (Chocolate Lab)
- N 04 (Bakery)
- NR 101 (Bakery)
- NL 403 (Kitchen)
- NL 405 (Kitchen)
- SAIT Campus Directory
Remember to add your class date and time to your calendar. Reminders will not be sent.
Getting to campus
- Pay parking is available on campus. Visit our parking website for directions and rates.
- The CTrain also stops on campus (SAIT/ACAD/Jubilee Station).
What to wear
- closed toed, comfortable shoes
- clothes you don't mind getting dirty
- shirts with tight-fitting sleeves
- long pants
- tie back long hair
Important to note
- Classes are hands-on in our commercial kitchens and bakeries.
- You will be standing for the majority of your class.
- Please have a snack or meal before attending as the amount of food that you will taste and take home varies by class and instructor. With the exception of Date Night courses, meals are not served in class.
- Aprons and knives are provided for use in the class. You may also choose to bring your own knives.
- You are welcome to bring a water bottle to stay hydrated during class.
- Please bring cloth bags and Tupperware containers to take the food you've prepared home with you.
- Due to our type of liquor license, outside alcohol is not permitted.
Date Night classes
- Did you remember to register your date? Our registration system will only process individual registrations. You and your date must register separately with your own names (multiple registrations under the same name will not be processed).
- Please notify us immediately of any allergies.
- The menu will be emailed to you one week before class.
- You will spend two hours cooking and the last hour enjoying the meal you've prepared.
- We recommend you have a snack before attending as dinner will be served at approximately 8 pm.