Get set for success
Our dedicated team of academic advisors are here to help you succeed in your studies. We can offer you guidance on program requirements and course selection, review your academic progress, academic policies and procedures and more:
- course selection, planning, timetabling and withdrawals
- program and course requirements for graduation
- exam conflicts, challenge exams, supplemental exams and deferred exams
- information on general SAIT student resources
- Plan and prepare — know your program requirements, explore campus resources and understand course delivery options.
- Understand academic policies and procedures.
- Monitor your academic progression.
- Check your SAIT email daily.
- Consult an advisor if you need guidance.
- Watch mySAIT for campus announcements.
Contact the School of Business Advising Centre
Book an appointment or drop-in to speak with an academic advisor today if you need help with:
- program and semester planning
- academic standing
- intent to return
- change of major
- program withdrawal
Prospective students are also welcome to book an appointment to meet with an advisor.
Skype appointments are also available upon request.
Hours of operation
|Monday - Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
These hours are valid for the for the 2017/18 academic year (September - April.)