SAIT Update | 10.14.2019
Whether you're graduating soon or just started your program, it makes sense to prep for your job hunt while you're in school.
98% of companies use LinkedIn for recruiting. Unlock your LinkedIn profile potential with these expert tips from Career Advancement Services and grab a free pro pic at the LinkedIn Photoshoot on Friday, Oct. 18 — make sure you dress to impress!
Looking for more? Check out:
- Career Advancement Services Meet and Greet, Tuesday, Oct. 15
- Resumé Writing and LinkedIn Drop-In Lab, Tuesday, Oct. 15
- Career Readiness Meetup Expo, Wednesday, Oct. 16
- Resumé Writing and LinkedIn Drop-In Lab, Thursday, Oct. 17
October is Cybersecurity month
Chief Information Officer Michael Barr gets schooled on cybersecurity in this fun retro video. Remember, cybersecurity at SAIT is everyone's responsibility.
Giving Day is tomorrow
Giving Day, a 24-hour fundraiser in support of students, is coming up on Wednesday, Oct. 16 with more opportunities to give back and get involved. Here are the top five ways you can make an impact this Giving Day — you can even use the #SAITGIVES hashtag to support Saitsa's Adopt-A-Family program.
Get your flu shot on campus at the SAIT Health Clinic
Flu shots will be available Monday, Oct. 21. Call to schedule your appointment starting Thursday, Oct. 17. Flu shots are available to students, employees and the public. You must make an appointment to get your flu shot — find out how.
Important dates and deadlines
- Monday, Nov.11 | Remembrance Day (SAIT is closed)
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 | Withdrawal deadline (15-week courses)
Find more important dates for the academic year.