New SAIT department will help your organization prepare for the future world of workFebruary 26, 2019
At SAIT, we value our relationships with industry.
That's because strong partnerships are good for students, good for industry and good for SAIT. You know and trust SAIT to provide trained, skilled employees. But we'd like to offer you even more.
We've established a Corporate Engagement Office with one express purpose — to provide support to businesses. This one-stop-shop approach will help you connect with us, with other companies and find the solutions you need.
SAIT offers many ways to enhance your business:
- Find work-ready graduates
- Upgrade your current workforce using customized training solutions
- Solve problems or improve systems through our Applied Research and Innovation Services team
- Help strengthen your company brand through sponsorship and philanthropy opportunities
- Top of the line facilities and equipment for your use — from training to team building
- Executive and employee engagement opportunities from the classroom to the boardroom
What you can expect from SAIT:
- Coordinated approach and communication from SAIT
- Central and streamlined service delivery
- Interaction with students, alumni and SAIT partners
- Opportunities and connections. Our partners can become your partners
Working with SAIT is easy. Let us show you how we can help strengthen your business. For more information, please contact Randy Paquette, Director of Corporate Engagement at 403.210.4443 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Success Stories