Check SAIT's event calendar for upcoming training opportunities, or catch previously recorded sessions below.
- Discrimination — What to do if it happens to you
- A conversation about John Ware Reclaimed with Jon Cornish
- SAIT International Women’s Day (IWD) 2021 Conference and conference eBook
- SAIT's livestreamed commemoration of Orange Shirt Day 2021
- Duty to Accommodate workshop (for SAIT faculty)
PERS 148 is a 6-week facilitated online learning opportunity for students and employees who would like to increase their intercultural understanding and communication skills through developing self-awareness. Participants identify culture influences, gain insight into their own cultural rules, norms and biases and use empathy to discuss the interconnection and complexity of culture and communication. Participants will also understand the impacts of colonialism on Indigenous peoples in Canada and develop tools and strategies to work across differences. A micro-credential badge will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the course. Available for SAIT students and employees. Click here to register.
Commitment: 2 hours per week (1 hour live session and 1 hour reading/homework)
How: Online in Brightspace
SAIT employees and students have free access to LinkedIn Learning. Activate your account to begin exploring EDI learning pathways: