ID Card (eCard)
Your SAIT student eCard is your official student photo identification card, giving you access to many of SAIT's amenities, including printing from classrooms, the SAIT Library, Wellness Centre, Student Health and Residences. You must present your eCard to obtain your Calgary Transit UPass, laptop for e-Learning programs, educational software discounts and locker.
Your eCard is also a no-fee debit card which can be used for on-campus purchases, tuition fee and parking payments. Just load cash onto your card and use it at the SAIT Parking office, Residence and all SAIT food services, including SAITSA locations.
Starting classes this fall? Pick up your eCard starting on July 24 and enter the Grin to Win contest!
All current students qualify to receive an eCard. You can use your eCard for as long as you attend SAIT. Your eCard is non-transferable, and you may only use it for the services offered. Your eCard will be subject to forfeiture if presented by anyone else.
A guest eCard is a non-photo eCommerce card that can be used at participating merchants on campus. Guest eCards are available from the Phil Station located across from the SAIT Bookstore. A minimum of $5 is required for the initial load onto the eCard.
Where to get your eCard
How to use your eCard
You can deposit money onto your eCard in five easy ways:
- Visit the Card Office in the SAIT Bookstore (cash, credit and debit accepted)
- Visit the Phil Station across from the SAIT Bookstore (cash accepted)
- Online at SAIT eAccounts (credit accepted)
- Download the Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts app (for Apple or Android) (credit accepted)You are required to register and save a payment method online at SAIT eAccounts before using the mobile app.
- Create your mobile Apple eAccount app
- Create your mobile Android eAccount app
- Convert 35,000 Aeroplan Miles for a $250 deposit on your card
- Convert 62,500 TD Points for a $250 deposit on your card
Family members can load funds onto your eCard account via the Card Office or online at SAIT eAccounts if they know your Student ID number and legal name.
The information entered must be identical to your eCard.
- The email address is your "email@example.com" address.
- The customer number is your nine digit Student ID number.
Using your eCARD for printing
Effective September 1, 2017, you can use your eCard for printing on campus, including printing from classrooms, the SAIT Library, Wellness Centre, Student Health and Residences.
If you are eligible for pre-paid printing account balances for your programs, you will have access to your funds on September 1, 2017. These funds can only be used in the print labs and will not be valid at commercial merchant locations on campus. Once you have used all of your program printing funds your balance on your eCARD will be used for printing.
|Black and white||$0.10 per page|
|Colour||$0.25 per page|