Congratulations — you did it! Commemorate and celebrate your academic achievements at convocation.
Convocation is a formal ceremony where SAIT administration, faculty, staff, family and friends come together to honour and celebrate your accomplishments as you cross the stage to receive your credentials.
SAIT hosts two convocation times each year — spring and fall. Our convocation ceremonies are held at the Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium adjacent to SAIT's main campus.
- For students who have completed all program requirements by April 30, 2017. Registration closed on April 19, 2017
Ceremony 1 - Tuesday, June 13, 1 - 3:30 pm
- School of Information and Communications Technologies
- School of Transportation
Ceremony 2 - Wednesday, June 14, 9 - 11:30 am
- MacPhail School of Energy
- School of Hospitality and Tourism
Ceremony 3 - Wednesday, June 14, 1 - 3:30 pm
- School of Business
- School of Health and Public Safety
Ceremony 4 - Thursday, June 15, 9 - 11:30 am
- School of Construction
- School of Manufacturing and Automation
- For students who have completed all program requirements by Aug. 31, 2017. Eligible graduands will receive confirmation by email in late June.
Ceremony - Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017, 1 - 3:30 pm
Your transcript can be used to show that you have completed your program and your credential has been awarded until you receive your parchment at convocation.
Credentials not picked up at convocation will be mailed out during the week following the ceremony.