There are four technical support service desk locations on campus. They provide support for e-Learning laptop issues, computer lab resources and any technical questions about your computer accounts (password resets), network storage, email and printing.
We provide wireless network connectivity at our four campuses. Wireless access is free for SAIT students and staff. Find out how to connect.
All students at SAIT receive a SAIT email address. Your email account will be activated approximately 10 days before your classes begin. Your email account will be deactivated when you finish your studies.
- Full-time students: About 150 days after your program ends
- Continuing education students: About 30 days after your course ends·
- Apprentices: About 30 days after technical training ends
Log on to your mySAIT account and click the email icon or go through Microsoft Office Online.
Your username is your student email address email@example.com and your password is your birthday expressed as a six-digit number (YYMMDD). Change your password after you log in. If there is more than one student with your first and last name, then you can check your SAIT email address by logging into mySAIT, and selecting View your personal email address on the mySAIT tab.
Your email password is also used for your SAIT computer account and to access wi-fi.
Change your password
- Login to Microsoft Office Online
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner
- Click on Password
What if I forgot my password?
- Go to Microsoft Office Online
- Click on Can't access your account?
- Enter your username firstname.lastname@example.org and Submit
Add your SAIT email to your phone
Ellucian GO app
Whether you're stepping onto campus for the first time or getting ready to graduate, the SAIT app will help make your post-secondary experience easier. You can use it to check your class schedule, check your final grades, get directions to SAIT buildings from your current location, and more.
- Login to mySAIT and change your password from the default.
- Search "Ellucian Go" in the Apple Store or Google Play store and download the app.
- Once the download is complete, open the app and select SAIT from the list of schools.
- The app will launch. Login using your student ID (with 000) and password to access your course schedule and grades.
The SAIT Students' Association wants you to to stay connected on campus - with the SAITSA app!
- Stay connected with fellow SAIT Students
- Check out events and upcoming shows
- Join student clubs and stay informed on club news
- Find all your classes via the campus map
- Create and share your class schedule, and see when your friends are free
- Connect for ride sharing, buying and selling, and housing
- Stay informed on campus news and job openings, and much more!
Laptops and hardware
Laptop (e-Learning) Program
Students in laptop (e-Learning) programs are assigned a SAIT-issued laptop or device with the necessary software, files and applications needed for their studies. E-Learning students are required to use this as part of their program.
Bring your own device
The Bring your own Device (BYOD) program is for all new students starting in the Bachelor of Business Administration degree and Business Administration diploma (full-time).
Other SAIT programs that have specific computer or device requirements will list those details in the 'Costs and Supplies' section of the program page.
Find out more about educational discounts and refurbished laptops at the SAIT Bookstore's Tech Corner.
mySAIT is a student portal where you can review your student record from application to graduation. Check your tuition balance, schedule, grades, graduation status, order transcripts, and print your tax receipt.
Printing in labs
Open printing and study spaces can be found in the following locations.
- Room NH109, Senator Burns building, Standard campus hours
- Room C200, Aldred Centre, Monday to Friday 7:30 am - 9 pm
You're issued a print balance at the beginning of each semester and you can purchase more credits at the SAIT bookstore. Print credit does not carry over to the next semester and will be reset at the beginning of each semester. It's advised that you only purchase additional credit that you intend to use.
- $.10 cents per B&W print (8.5 x 11)
- $1 per color print (8.5 x 11)
A maximum of 10 pages per print job can be accepted.
Printing in the Reg Erhardt Library
Print and copy documents, scan to email and access document services at the library with a cash card available from the library's information desk.
Follow the instructions on how to configure your Apple or Android device to send print jobs to SAIT mobile enabled printers.
SAIT offers a variety of digital tools and resources to help you be successful in your program.
XDocs is on campus for all your printing needs, including printing, binding, posters, etc.
Accounts and passwords
Your username is your nine-digit student ID number and your password information will be emailed to you within a week after after you apply for a program or register for a course.
Change your password the first time you login, for security and access to the Ellucian GO app.
Your username and password are the same as your mySAIT login credentials.
Your username and password are the same as your mySAIT and Brightspace (D2L) login credentials.
Username: your student email address email@example.com
Password: Six-digit date of birth YYMMDD
Your email password is also used for wi-fi access and your SAIT computer account.
Your login is in the format acdm\username, where your username is the first letter of your first name name followed by your last name (e.g. Jon Snow would be acdm\jsnow). Your password is the same as your SAIT email password
Your username is your student ID number without the leading zeroes and your password is the same as your SAIT email and wireless access password.