Industrial Instrumentation III - INST 260Learn more and register
This third level industrial instrumentation course completes SAIT's Industrial Instrumentation Certificate of Achievement. We will cover advanced levels of measurement and topics such as applied chemistry, integrated circuits, strain gauges, safety, separation and distillation, humidification, dehumidification, mixing and drying equipment.
Additional advanced areas of instrumentation study include:
- Operation and control of pumps
- Movement of gases and solids process equipment
- Heat exchangers, evaporators and crystallization equipment
- Steam boilers and fired heaters
- Gas absorption, adsorption and desorption