Access to Brightspace (D2L), email, computer account access and wi-fi will be unaffected.
When to apply
- Applications for spring 2017 and fall 2017 opened Oct. 19, 2016.
- Applications for winter 2018 open May 3, 2017.
Before you begin
- Review How to Apply to learn about the application process.
- Check your program's admission and selection page to find out when it is offered (fall, winter, spring).
- Make sure you have a valid Visa or MasterCard to pay the $50 online application fee.
Start your application
- Click on the Apply Now button below to start your online application, and you will be directed to ApplyAlberta, a centralized post-secondary application system.
- Create a SIAMS (Secure Identity and Access Management System) account. If you've used ApplyAlberta before or if you've applied online for an Alberta Student Loan, you will already have completed this step. If you've forgotten your login information, contact SIAMS. Do not create another account.
- Enter all information required through ApplyAlberta and you will be directed to the SAIT portion of the application.
- Choose the term you want to start in (fall, winter, etc.), and select your program of choice.
- Complete the application by paying the non-refundable application fee.