Before you begin
- Review How to Apply to learn about application timelines.
- Check your program's admission and selection page to find out when it is offered (fall, winter, spring).
- Make sure you have a valid Visa or MasterCard to pay the $75 online application fee.
Start your application
- Click on the Apply Now button below to start your online application, and you will be directed to ApplyAlberta, a centralized post-secondary application system.
- Create a SIAMS (Secure Identity and Access Management System) account. If you've used ApplyAlberta before, you'll already have an account. If you've forgotten your login information, contact SIAMS.
- Enter all information required through ApplyAlberta and you will be directed to the SAIT portion of the application.
- Choose the term you want to start in (fall, winter, etc.), and select your program of choice.
- Complete the application by paying the non-refundable application fee.