Career potential for graduates of this program varies by major. Potential positions include:
- Accounting: accountant, accounting clerk, bookkeeper, business analyst, payroll clerk, royalty analyst, tax accountant
- Financial Services: fraud investigator, financial planner, financial services representative, insurance claims representative, mortgage assistant, personal banking specialist
- Human Resource Management: benefits advisor, HR coordinator, payroll coordinator, recruiter
- Management: account manager, conference director, management trainee, operations manager, project coordinator, purchasing specialist, store manager
- Marketing: advertising coordinator, business analyst, business development advisor, marketing and communications specialist, marketing coordinator, online advertising sales representative
- Supply Chain Management: buyer, commodity manager, inventory analyst, logistics coordinator, supply chain analyst, procurement specialist
Admission and Selection
- Applicants must meet the published program admission requirements for the Business Administration Diploma program at the time of application. Applicants must present IELTS scores of at least 4.5
- Successful applicants will be offered to the Business Administration program for Fall 2021 with the condition that they achieve an ELF level 5.
Get your documents assessed for admission
Applicants who were educated outside of Canada require an international document assessment.
Please submit your original English tests results and secondary school/ or post-secondary documents with certified English translations. Scan your original documents in colour.
Please do not send us original documents, for any questions or technical issues when submitting your documents to us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct entry: four-step process
Step 1: Read the program information to see the qualities needed for student success.
Step 2: Ensure that you meet all of the admission requirements listed above.
- Admission will be extended on a first-qualified, first-offered basis until the program is full.
If the student has an IELTS 5 or equivalent score, they will be offered a seat in the January intake for ELF:
- Start Date: Jan. 11, 2021
If the student has and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent score, they will be offered a seat in the March intake for ELF:
- Start Date: March 8, 2021
Communication during selection
Email is the primary source of communication during the selection process. Ensure your personal email account is managed appropriately to receive our emails, files and communications. We recommend you add email@example.com and the sait.ca domain to your safe senders' list or you risk missing critical email messages.
Qualified applicants will complete the English Language Foundations portion of their studies and upon completion of the appropriate ELF level 5 will transition to Business Administration program in the Fall 2021 term.
Please note that depending on the ELF level new students are starting at, it may take them longer to successfully meet the required ELF level.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
Looking for course descriptions and requisites? Visit the course catalogue
Level 1 (communications and speech) leads to level 2, which in turn leads to level 3, 4 and 5. However, students entering the program with a CLBA may begin at any point between levels 1-4 depending on their score. Students entering with IELTS, depending on their band score, may begin at any point between levels 1-5.
English Language Foundations*
|Sessions||Tuition fees||SAIT fees||Saitsa fees||Health & Dental Plan|
|Three 8-week sessions||$8,605||$682||$288||$460|
|Two 8-week sessions||$5,736||$682||$288||$460|
Business Administration Tuition*
|Year||Tuition fees||SAIT fees||Saitsa fees||Health & Dental Plan||2020/21 total|
*For programs maximum see International fee table.
Campus athletic and recreation Fee: $171.20
Universal transit pass (UPass): $310 - Check eligibility here.
Student support fee: $100
Student technology fee: $100
Health and Dental Fees
- Health and Dental Plan: $460
- For more information on Health and Dental Benefits for International students please contact the International Centre.
Books and supplies*
- For an estimate of the costs associated with purchasing a device that meets the standard hardware and software requirements, see our computers and laptops page.
- Find out about tuition and financial aid.
* Tuition, fees, books and supply costs are subject to change.
**Business Administration tuition and fees are not included in the cost for English Language Foundations.