SAIT has government approval to accept international students during the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
Whether you're a future or current international student, SAIT's International Centre will provide you with a supportive and inclusive environment from arrival to beyond graduation. From admissions assistance to immigration advising to connecting you with academic supports and on-campus activities, we're here to help you succeed.
Support services include:
- planning to attend SAIT (admissions assistance, pre-departure information, on-campus housing options and more)
- what to do when you arrive (International Student Orientation, campus activities and resources)
- making friends and connections (cultural counseling, campus volunteer opportunities, social, cultural, and recreational events and activities)
- immigration advising (assistance with a study permit, visa applications and extensions)
- post-graduation advising (workshops for PGWP, alumni events)
Contact the International Centre
If you are a current student (students currently enrolled into a SAIT program and who need support and/or information) please book an appointment with us.
If you are a prospective international student (those interested in applying into a program with SAIT) please book an appointment with us.
For additional information please contact us directly.
Phone: 1.403.615.7509 and 403.284.8660
Hours of operation
|Monday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|