SAIT has government approval to accept international students during the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
Whether you're a future or current international student, SAIT's International Centre will provide you with a supportive and inclusive environment from arrival to beyond graduation. From admissions assistance to immigration advising to connecting you with academic supports and on-campus activities, we're here to help you succeed.
Support services include:
- planning to attend SAIT (admissions assistance, pre-departure information, on-campus housing options and more)
- what to do when you arrive (International Student Orientation, campus activities and resources)
- making friends and connections (cultural counseling, campus volunteer opportunities, social, cultural, and recreational events and activities)
- immigration advising (assistance with a study permit, visa applications and extensions)
- post-graduation advising (workshops for PGWP, alumni events)
Contact the International Centre
If you are a current student (students currently enrolled into a SAIT program and who need support and/or information) please book an appointment with us.
If you are a prospective international student (those interested in applying into a program with SAIT) please book an appointment with us.
Hours of operation
The International Centre Office will be open to current and prospective students who require in-person services. For any other visitors, agents and potential students, we will continue to provide virtual and online support.
Onsite Campus Support
Visit us in AA206 (second floor), Heritage Hall, SAIT Main Campus.
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday||8:15 am - 4:15 pm||8:15 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4:15 pm||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays||Closed||Closed|
For additional information, please contact us directly.
Phone: 1.403.615.7509 and 403.284.8660
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
1301 - 16 Avenue NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada