SAIT Alumni and Development is committed to your success from classroom to career.
You came to SAIT to complete your program and are here for just a short period of time. However, once you graduate you become an alumnus/a and will forever be a graduate of SAIT.
- Events. Visit our Events Calendar for information on upcoming activities for you and your family.
- Perks. Take advantage of the many perks available to you as a SAIT graduate.
- Connections. Stay in touch with your fellow graduates through our various social networks including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- News. Read about the successes of your fellow alumni in the LINK, a free publication sent to all alumni three times a year.
Update your information to make sure you get all the latest news and information from Alumni and Development.
We're here for you too. Alumni and Development has many programs to help you get to graduation, including:
- Student awards. $3.9 million given to more than 3,650 students every year. Check out the Students Award Guide for details
- Networking events. Visit the Events Calendar for upcoming opportunities to liaise with leaders in your industry.
- Student calling program. Flexible part-time work available. Contact us for more info.
- Business cards. Free business cards are offered to new grads to start them out on their job search. Watch SAITView in January for details on how to order yours.
Questions or comments?
Contact us at 403.284.7010 or email@example.com.
You can also visit us in person at the Alumni and Development window:
1301-16 Avenue NW
Room MA113, Heritage Hall
Open: Monday to Thursday - 10:30 am to 5:30 pm; Friday - closed