Tracking your Application
Within a week of submitting your application, you will receive an email with your login information for either your domestic admissions portal page or the international Virtual Admission System (VAS).
How to track your application
You can monitor the decision status once you have successfully submitted your application.
- Sign in to your SAIT Admissions Portal with your email address and password.
- Once logged in, select the application you wish to review from the dropdown menu.
- Your application status and any required materials will appear on the page under the SAIT Student ID number heading.
- Sign in to the Virtual Admission System (VAS) with your username and password. Your VAS username is the email address you used to create your VAS account.
- If you have forgotten your VAS password, select Reset Password and enter the email address you used to create your VAS account. You will receive an email with your temporary passcode and rerouted to the password reset page. Enter your passcode and new password. Once verified, you will be returned to the VAS login page.
- Select the Application menu, then select View Application.
- Select your application.
- In the application, select View Status. This is viewable once you go to Applications, View Application under the heading Program OR when you open your application, it is located under the program(s) you have applied for.
Please allow up to 10 business days for the application to be processed once we have all the required transcripts and documents. Processing times will vary based on application volume.
Applying for multiple programs
To be considered for more than one program as a domestic student, you will need to submit and pay for a separate application.
Review second choice programs and learn how to choose a second program as an international student.
You can always get support 24/7 through our FreshDesk knowledge base.Access knowledge base