If you like thinking outside the box and get energized at creating value through efficiency — you’ll love Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Build fully functional automation processes as you learn the latest technology and theory in RPA.
Organizations across all industries — from energy to finance, healthcare and more — are realizing the benefits of RPA in their digital transformation process. RPA provides opportunities to spend time and resources on the more strategic, value-add aspects of business operations, with applications in finance, accounting, customer service, human resources, supply chain and more.
Graduates of the RPA bootcamp will have a foundational RPA skillset augmented with an understanding of strategy and industry best practices — a combination designed to prepare you for the evolving demands of the workforce as technology continues to transform the economy. Globally informed but locally driven, this bootcamp is perfect for early to mid-career professionals who are interested in becoming an RPA developer, analyst or architect. As a new graduate, you’ll bring immediate value to any company looking to implement or scale its RPA practices.
What you’ll learn
Delivered in partnership with Blue Prism University, RPA bootcamp graduates will be equipped to:
- work closely with customers and colleagues to understand current operation procedures, program objectives, and business requirements that drive the design and development of RPA technical solutions
- participate in the full RPA lifecycle, including planning, coding, testing and documentation
- utilize Agile methods to design, develop and deploy digital workers.
In addition to technical RPA skills, graduates will develop in-demand skills sought by employers, including:
- Communications for high-performing teams
- Emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Agile mindset and methods
- Design thinking and user-experience design