Designed for: Students in Grade 10, 11 or 12
In this program, students are introduced to intentionally created transition strategies through a variety of program and career options while helping them build their confidence, gain hope for the future, create awareness of prospective careers, and have a support system built in at SAIT to promote their journey to post-secondary.
The goals of the Turning Points program are to help students:
- explore their interests, passions, and career goals
- learn about program areas and what SAIT has to offer
- understand their next steps in future post-secondary opportunities
- build a greater sense of confidence both academically and personally.
Is this the right fit for me?
This program is for students in Grade 10, 11 or 12 who:
- are interested in career exploration
- are looking to learn more about learning strategies and goal setting
- are considering post-secondary education and would like to learn more about it.
The Turning Points program length varies by school. Please contact the Youth Programs team at SAIT to find out more. This program is delivered in a blended format, with some coursework occurring online and on SAIT campus.
How to apply
Students interested in youth foundations studies should contact their career practitioner, high school counselor or off-campus coordinator.See details