It’s camp time at SAIT!
Make sure your first day is smooth sailing with this quick checklist.
In-person camp checklist:
- Complete your Child Information Waiver (CIW) form before your first day.
- Campers will be given a camp t-shirt, which must be worn each day.
- From shirts to shoes – review the complete dress code requirements for your child’s camp.
- Remember to pack snacks and a water bottle for your camper – even if they are on the registered lunch program.
- Campers should be dropped off in the Aldred Centre.
- Parking is free for 30 minutes in P3 – do not insert your credit card, just take a ticket from the kiosk and insert the same ticket on your way out.
- Before camp care begins at 7:30 am – campers can be dropped off any time between 7:30 am – 9 am.
- After camp care begins at 4 pm – campers can be picked up between 4 pm – 5 pm in their respective drop-off and pick-up locations.
- Ensure you have government-issued photo ID ready to present at pick-up times.
- Double-check your child’s information with camp leaders when you arrive on the first morning.
Review our full policy and procedures for all the details.