Community Outreach Registration and Delivery
We are happy to offer these sessions for Grade 10 – 12 students free of charge! We are excited to begin our launch journey with you. Registration is simple, so let’s get started!
If you have any questions, contact us and one of our program facilitators will get in touch with you soon.
A Launch facilitator will be in contact with you two weeks prior to the workshop beginning to make sure you have everything that is needed to host, such as computers, the right space, etc.
This is also a chance to pass on any specific instructions the facilitators will need to know before coming (e.g. where to park, what entrance to use, etc.)
Requirements for in-school workshops
- Each student will be required to have access to a computer/laptop or mobile device to participate in the workshop.
- Access to a HDMI cable or USB port, projector, and speakers so the facilitator(s) can deliver the workshop.
Class or group sizes
Each workshop has an ideal capacity of 30 students, but there is flexibility. The maximum capacity of the program is dictated by the equipment we have access to. Please contact us if you have any questions about workshop sizes.
Program length and timing
For in-school workshops, you will choose one launch workshop that will run for 60 – 90 minutes. Teachers can select a specific time that works best for their class periods within the available workshop time frame of 9 am – 12 pm or 12 pm – 3 pm.
For example, if the workshop time frame is 9 am – 12 pm, teachers can select any start time between 9 am and 11 am (must allow for at least 60 minutes to complete the workshop before the end of the timeframe). Alternative times can be scheduled by contacting us.
Please note: Current Launch Workshops are available only for teachers and educators to register for classes and groups.
Registration is simple, and we've included instructions at each step to help you along the way. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Explore all workshop types available here. We offer workshop experiences covering a diverse range of topics.
- Register your class for a workshop using our online registration portal
- If this is your first time, you'll need to create a new account to get started. In the registration portal, please enter your own name under “New user sign-up”. If you've registered your class for a workshop in the past, sign in as a returning user under “Sign-in”.
- To register for a session, click “Start application”.
- After reviewing the Instructions, click “Continue”
- Select your class grade and click “Continue”
- Please select one workshop per available date. Available times are from 9 am - 3 pm. Select the date and time range of your choice and click “Add to cart”.
- To request the potential of an after-school hours workshop (or a date not listed), please email us.
- Now select the workshop type of your choice. Then click “Add to cart”.
- Please note only one workshop per day can be selected.
- If you would like two workshops on the same day, please email us.
- Once you have selected your session(s), scroll down and click “Continue”.
- Please complete your “Contact Details” and the Teacher Waiver Form - these forms are mandatory.
- After all the forms are complete, please click “Continue”.
- Review your “Registration items” and click “Submit application.”
Once registration is complete, you’ll automatically receive a confirmation email. A Launch facilitator will be in contact with you two weeks prior to the workshop to make sure you have everything that will be needed to host, such as computers, the right space, etc.
The programs have no charge and registration is free.
Participation in the workshops is free, but we kindly request that all participants complete an anonymous survey after the workshop. The surveys will be used to improve our programming and the learning experience.
Cancellation and questions
If you have questions or need to cancel your session, please email us at email@example.com at least three business days prior to the start date of your workshop. We look forward to seeing you in a workshop soon.