Why a bootcamp?
SAIT’s Digital Transformation Bootcamps provide intensive, hands-on experience to develop a wide range of in-demand and employable skills. These 12 to 16-week programs recreate real-world environments, giving you the opportunity to work with a team while building a unique digital portfolio. Designed for the early to mid-career professional, bootcamps build on your existing experience, helping you reskill or upskill to transition your career — or supercharge the path you’re already on.
The SAIT difference
- Designed by industry experts and focused on the skills and mindsets that enhance employability
- Globally informed, locally driven — our programs are continually evolving to ensure the skills you learn are relevant here and now
- Personalized, hands-on learning designed to amplify learners’ existing expertise
- Networking opportunities with employers and industry partners
- Mentoring and career support that extends beyond the bootcamp
- Develop a unique digital skills portfolio to showcase your skills
Advance your career with SAITMicro
Did you know select bootcamps are eligible for a micro-credential? That means you’ll receive a SAITMicro virtual badge if you achieve high academic standing — showing employers you have the skills and knowledge to get the job done.Learn more
Don’t take our word for it — hear it from our recent grads.
Explore our bootcamps
Applied Customer Success Management
In this 12-week bootcamp you will develop your skills in customer relationship management, customer journey and influencing customer outcomes. Gain greater insight into customer success principles and their application in achieving organizational goals.
Software Development Accelerator Program
One of the most valuable experiences an up-and-coming developer can attain is working within a product team on a real-world industry project. Join fellow developers in this 9-week capstone project to apply your development acumen and provide guidance on software development best practices.
Upcoming events you may be interested in
Whether you’re interested in the dynamic and ever-evolving technology sector or want to enhance and develop your web and digital skillset, you’ll play a vital role in any enterprise.See all web and digital courses
Sign up today
Get the details you need to plan for your future career in digital technology.