How to Register
Registration for spring convocation will open March 7 until April 19. In order to be eligible to graduate, you must complete all program requirements or expect to complete all program requirements between Sept. 1, 2018, and April 30, 2019.
If the Office of the Registrar Graduation Evaluators have confirmed your eligibility to graduate, you'll receive an email confirmation and an invitation to register sent to your SAIT email address or the preferred email address we have on file for you. To determine if you have met or will meet all program requirements, go to mySAIT, and under the myStudent tab check your graduation status.
Please see your Academic Advisor or Program Coordinator for your school and program if you have any questions about your eligibility to graduate.
Registration for convocation has three parts — you must complete all three parts to attend the ceremony.
Part 1: Ceremony Registration
- Log in to your mySAIT.ca account and go to the myStudent tab
- Click Online Registration and Add/Drop for full-time programs
- Choose Register/Add/Drop Classes
- Select the term as indicated in the email you received.
- Add the Course Registration Number (CRN) for your academic school, as indicated in the email you received, to your Add Classes Worksheet and click Submit Changes.
|Academic School||Fall 2018 CRN||Winter 2019 CRN|
|MacPhail School of Energy||26999||37853|
|School of Business||27003||37857|
|School of Construction||26996||37850|
|School of Health and Public Safety||27000||37854|
|School of Hospitality and Tourism||26997||37851|
|School of Information and Communications Technologies||27001||37855|
|School of Manufacturing and Automation||26998||37852|
|School of Transportation||27002||37856|
Part 2: Payment
Pay the $50 registration fee online with Visa or MasterCard by going to the myStudent tab, and selecting Account Summary/Online Payment. Debit card or cash payments must be made in person at the Cashier Office (MC 201). A hold will be applied to your account until payment is completed.
Important: Your registration is not complete until your payment has been processed. Your payment is due within two business days of your registration. If it's not received within two business days, your registration will be cancelled.
Graduands who need to cancel their registration must notify our office within 15 business days prior to the ceremony. A refund will not be issued after this date.
Part 3: Request your gown and guest tickets
- After you've paid, you will need to request your gown and guest tickets. Space restrictions mean you're only guaranteed up to two guest tickets each, although you may request up to four tickets each (children, including infants, require their own ticket).
- You'll be notified by email when guest tickets are ready for pick-up.