Framing - CSTN 156
This hands-on course introduces learners to interior framing principles with an emphasis on basement development and the variety of situations encountered.
Hands-on projects include:
- Choosing the "right tool for the job" and safe use of each.
- Layout multiple on-centre spacings and understand their dual purpose.
- Anchoring the wall.
- Frame openings for passage, pocket and closet doors.
- Frame openings for windows.
- Cut and install blocking for a variety of purposes (i.e. intersecting walls, cabinet installation, drywall, etc.).
- Install insulation and vapour barrier.
$499 Domestic students
$499 International students
*Fees subject to change