Decks, Railings and Stairs - CSTN 005
A well-built deck is a great enhancement to any home. A deck can be a place of leisure and privacy where you can gather with family and friends, or a practical addition which creates additional living space while also enhancing the value of your property.
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the fundamentals of safety, regulations, materials and building methods as they relate to the construction of decks, railings and stairs.
Hands on Projects:
- Place supports based on a drawing
- Build a beam based on requirements
- Attach ledger to a "house" and flash it
- Tie into a ledger board with joists
- Place decking
- Design and build railings and stairs
$499 Domestic students
$499 International students
*Fees subject to change