Literature and Composition III - COMM 182
Students explore a variety of literary and visual texts, and demonstrate an understanding of literature, primary and secondary material, and referencing techniques. Development and demonstration of skills in comprehension and critical analysis in written and oral assignments are required. This course is considered equivalent to Alberta Education's English 30-1.
- One of:
- Placement Test (UENP) - (Achieving benchmark in English placement test)
- Transcript Evaluation (TEN 2) - (ELA 20-1 or equivalent)
- Transcript Evaluation (T302) - (ELA 30-2 or equivalent)
- COMM 181
Classroom or Online
$499 Domestic students
$499 Domestic distance students
$1817.06 International students
$1817.06 International distance students
*Fees subject to change
Courses with prerequisites
If your course has a prerequisite, you must submit transcripts demonstrating you meet the requirements.
- Get a SAIT ID.
Before you register, submit your transcripts based on your previous education.
- Transcripts from Alberta: email email@example.com with your SAIT ID number and your Alberta Student Number (ASN) and we’ll order them on your behalf.
- Transcripts from Canada: email a copy of your transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your SAIT ID number.
- Outside of Canada: email a copy of your educational documents to email@example.com and include your SAIT ID number for assessment, which will take two to four weeks to complete.
- If you don’t have transcripts, you can take a placement test to determine if you meet the prerequisites for the course.
- You’ll receive an email within three business days about your eligibility to register.