Fast-Track programs are accelerated full-time programs ranging from nine weeks to 10 months in length. Small class sizes and a curriculum tied to industry needs are additional advantages of Fast-Track study. To be accepted into a Fast-Track program, you must apply to full-time studies. Programs are offered in winter, spring and fall sessions.
- Accounting Oil and Gas Production (CAPPA CERTIFICATE)
- Business Intelligence: Data Analysis and Reporting
- CNC Operator Certificate of Achievement
- Database Administrator
- Digital Audio Certificate of Achievement*
- Graphic Design Certificate of Achievement*
- Medical Device Reprocessing Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant and Unit Clerk
- Mobile Application Developer
- Network Technician
- Non-Destructive Testing Foundations
- Object Oriented Software Development
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Photography Certificate of Achievement*
- Process Piping Drafting
- Railway Conductor
- Technology Infrastructure Analyst
- Web Developer
Programs Eligible for Canada-Alberta Job Grant
*Note: The Digital Audio Certificate of Achievement, Graphic Design Certificate of Achievement, and the Photography Certificate of Achievement, are between six and eight weeks in length. They do not require an application and are offered only in the summer. Please contact the Office of the Registrar to register.
Pre-employment programs in the skilled trades are also offered.