Better Together: Generations at Work - LDSH 001
This course is designed to help leaders and managers recognize the significance of generational diversity in the workplace, and to support them in engaging the minds and spirits of the diverse people in their workforce.You will learn about the dynamics of the multi generational workforce, how perspectives change over time, how to leverage differences within the team and why it is important to engage the talent in a highly competitive work environment. We will explore the different ways that all generations, from traditional workers to Gen Y, bring diverse perspectives to the workplace and discuss ways to prepare for the positive change that generational diversity brings.
Equivalent Course(s):LDSH 229
$245 Domestic students
$245 International students
Fees subject to change
|Mar 10 - Mar 10 , Tue||Time:08:30 - 16:20||Building:Heritage Hall
||Seats: 15||CRN: 65167||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 25, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID