Congratulations Class of Fall 2018!
Congratulations! Graduating from SAIT is a major milestone and a huge accomplishment. You are now a member of SAIT alumni family and with that comes some exclusive perks and benefits.
What's next? Stay connected to get the the latest alumni news, perks and events
- Keep your contact info up to date.
- Follow SAIT Alumni on social:
- Impress potential employers — update your LinkedIn profile with your SAIT credential:
- Tell your peers what you've been up to since graduation by submitting your Class Note.
Enter to win — contest exclusive to SAIT alumni
Class of Fall 2018 Instagram contest
You could win one of two $100 gift cards to Charbar, a Calgary restaurant owned by Chef John Jackson (PCK '98) and 2018 Distinguished Alumna Chef Connie DeSousa (PCK '00), and led by Executive Chef Jessica Pelland (Cook Apprentice '08).
To enter to win, you need to:
- Be a SAIT grad (includes Fall 2018 grads)
- Follow @SAITalumni on Instagram
- Share a photo of your favourite SAIT memory and hashtag #SAIT2018
Unlimited entries! The contest opens Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2018 at 8 am (MST) and closes at 11:59 pm (MST) on Sunday, Oct. 14, 2018. Four winners will be drawn and announced on Monday, Oct. 15, 2018 at 2 pm (MST).
The perks of being a SAIT grad
Graduating from SAIT means you are a lifelong member of an exclusive club associated with Canada's premier polytechnic. As a member, you have access to many exclusive benefits and services, including:
- Alumni rates for the SAIT Wellness Centre
- Access to reduced insurance rates with TD Insurance Meloche Monnex and Manulife Financial
- A free print or digital subscription to LINK, your award-winning alumni magazine
View all exclusive perks available to SAIT grads.