Welcome new alumni
Congratulations! Graduating from SAIT is a major milestone and a huge accomplishment. You are now a member of the more than 212,000-strong alumni family and with that comes some exclusive perks and benefits. Take a moment to look back at your convocation experience, enter the Follow SAIT Alumni contest, read about the benefits of being a SAIT graduate and all the ways you can stay connected to SAIT and your fellow graduates.
Convocation ceremony highlights
Also check out:
- Facebook gallery: Spring Convocation 2015 Highlights
- Honorary degree recipients set to inspire at Spring Convocation
- SAIT credentials pay off
Follow SAIT Alumni Contest - Two chances to win $500
If you're a new graduate, tag yourself and your friends on the graphic and if you're a former grad, offer your messages of congratulations and advice for what's to come.
Contest is open to all SAIT alumni and is running until Wednesday, June 3.
See our full Follow SAIT Alumni contest rules and regulations.
The advantages of being a SAIT graduate
Graduating from SAIT means you are a lifelong member of an exclusive club associated with Canada's premier polytechnic. As a member, the SAIT Alumni Relations team is proud to provide you with many exclusive benefits and services, including:
- discounted rates on insurance;
- a no-annual fee credit card;
- alumni rates for the SAIT Wellness Centre; and much more.
Take a look at all the alumni perks available to you.
Stay in touch
Don't go away now that you've graduated — stay connected to the campus and your fellow alumni. Here are just a few of the ways you can keep in touch:
- Follow SAIT Alumni on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Submit a Class Note to LINK magazine.
- Register as an alumni volunteer for one or more of the many exciting events we host throughout the year.
In order for us to keep you informed about what's happening on campus and to update you with new perks and benefits, make sure your contact information is up to date.
Contact us anytime! We're available during the week at 403.284.7010 or by email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.