Work Integrated Learning
As an employer in the ever-evolving business industry, you have positions to fill with individuals that are trained with the perfect combination of cutting-edge knowledge and practical experience. People with the skills and diplomacy to ease comfortably into your organization. People with the talent to help your business grow and evolve with the new economy.
The Work Integrated Learning opportunities at SAIT's School of Business offer you:
- Access to motivated, skilled and productive candidates.
- An opportunity to effectively evaluate potential permanent employees.
- Savings on recruitment costs and improved retention, with an appropriate employment match.
- A concentrated pool of experienced, talented professionals with which to maintain your competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Employers don't just need bodies. Students don't just need jobs. What everyone needs is the right fit.
At SAIT, students benefit from a quality curriculum, delivered by leading instructors, featuring a balanced academic diet of theory and hands-on practice.
Meeting industry demand is what SAIT's School of Business programs are design to achieve. We start with input from industry leaders and add leading educators who are experts in their field. We utilize an applied style of learning that is both innovative and technology driven.
The end result: widely respected programs accredited by the government, professional organizations, and industry.
|Bachelor of Business Administration||September, January, May|
|Bachelor of Applied Business Administration||September, January, May|
|Administrative Information Management||May|
|Accounting Oil & Gas Production (CAPPA)||May|
- Submit your work term position offering(s) to the contact below for the desired program. The position(s) will be evaluated for fit and promoted to students.
- Students will follow the application process outlines by your organization. If you wish to have SAIT help with a custom application method, let us know!
- Upon completion of the interview process, choose the candidate whom you feel best meets your organization's needs.
We ask that you, the employer:
- Use reasonable efforts to enable the student to receive broad exposure to the business carried on by the company at your facility.
- Require the student to perform only such tasks as reasonably fall within the scope of the student's training and abilities.
- Sign a practicum employment agreement outlining the above-mentioned responsibilities.
- Complete a brief survey at the end of the work experience term.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting Oil & Gas Production
Work Integrated Learning Coordinator
Bachelor of Applied Business Administration
Administrative Information Management, Legal Assistant