SAIT expands its global partnerships in ChinaSeptember 17, 2015
When it comes to its commitment to partnerships in applied education, SAIT is engaging the world. And the world is responding.
A delegation from Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology (GDUPT) based in Maoming, a major oil and gas centre in China met with SAIT executives and toured the campus.
The result? The two institutes signed a Memorandum of understanding to explore opportunities to share information, experiences and expertise in technical training and applied education.
These opportunities include:
- Increasing global learning opportunities for students
- Developing twinning and other joint programs
- Creating new or joint credentials
- Enhancing professional development/exchanges for faculty and staff
- Developing mutually beneficial industry partnerships for industrial training and applied research initiatives