SAIT eCard Use Information
Policies and Procedures
- All students are eligible to receive a SAIT eCard with their picture identification.
- Your SAIT eCard serves as your identification (ID) and must be carried with you at all times while on SAIT campus. SAIT representatives may ask to see your SAIT eCard as a means of official identification.
- Access to SAIT services will be subject to the policies of each department. Failure to comply with these policies may result in loss of privileges.
SAIT eCard Confiscation
- Your SAIT eCard will be forfeited and returned to the Card Office if there is any evidence of tampering, fraud, abuse or other improper use.
- Any illegal activity involving your SAIT eCard could subject you to criminal charges.
SAIT eCard Privacy
- SAIT does not keep addresses or phone numbers within the SAIT eCard system.
- SAIT will only use information collected for sales volumes and statistics.
- SAIT is bound by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).