Connecting with your library
August 21, 2017
Throughout the semester, there is always a lot going on and we want you to know that the Library is here to help you.
Here are some easy ways to connect with us:
- Talk to us directly at the Information Desk.
- Get research and technical assistance by phone 403.284.8616 or email
- Request in-depth research assistance, including:
- One-on-one instruction in the use of advanced databases or other research tools
- Research into wide-ranging topics or more specialized fields of study
- Guidance on using the best resources for your research papers or presentations.
- Chat Reference delivers immediate, interactive assistance to help you with your projects, term papers, and homework assignments.
- Suggest a new resource. Suggestions from students, faculty and staff for the purchase of new materials are always welcome.