De-stress Fest and Extended Hours
As this semester starts to wind down you may have lots of research assignments and final exams to prepare for. Maybe it’s time to take a moment to recharge.
The Library is happy to be collaborating with SAITSA, the Lamb Learner Success Centre and Student Development and Counselling to provide some great resources to help you refresh your mind and body as you head into final exams.
From December 4th - December 7th we will be hosting our popular De-Stress Fest. Visit the Library and help yourself to:
- Free tea and healthy snacks
- Free earplugs with helpful study tips attached
- Support from an Academic Coach with test taking and study strategy handouts that you can take home
- Stress management tools from Student Development and Counselling
- A “stress-free zone” where you can take a break with a video game, board game, or a puzzle
- A Post-It note inspiration wall where you can share your study tips and tricks with your classmates.
Additionally, we can definitely help if you need research assistance, more computer access or study space.
The Library is open even later up to the end of exams. From November 27 to December 10, our hours of operation are:
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30am to 11:00 pm
- Friday: 7:30am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am to 9:00 pm