Add a Library Print in Windows
- From the START Menu button, type "Run" in the search box.
- Click on the "Run" program.
- Type \\vprn2845.acdm.ds.sait.ca and click "OK".
- When prompted to login, enter your network domain\username and password. For example:
- Domain\Username: ACDM\XXXXXX (student ID without the leading zeros)
- Password: YYMMDD (default network password is your birthday)
- Double-click one of the following library printers:
- Library_Printer-1: Level-1, entrance area
- Library_Printer-2: Level-1, middle of east wall
- Library_Printer-3: Level-0, middle of east wall,
- Close the Print Queue box and send your document to the printer.
These printers will appear in your list of available devices as:
- M_Library_Printer-1 on vprn2845
- M_Library_Printer-2 on vprn2845
- M_Library_Printer-3 on vprn2845