Study spaces, computers, multifunction printers, devices and more to finish assignments and create engaging projects.
Create and design
Use computers, cameras and other devices to create projects and complete assignments.
Enhance projects with audio and images
Study and collaborate
Access a variety of spaces for individual study and collaboration.
- Students can use our study rooms for meetings, webinars or individual study. Book a room now.
- Clubs and other groups may be able to make use of our Community Room.
- Your library offers a variety of tables, desks and seating to accommodate your needs. Our lower level is for quiet study.
Print, copy and scan
Print and reproduce documents, scan to email and access document services.
- Our multifunction printers can print or copy in black and white and colour.
- You can add a library printer to your Windows laptop. Your SAIT eCard is required to pay for printing.
- You can scan documents to email at our multifunction printers. You can scan and save or edit documents at our scanning stations.
- We also offer to laminate ($1.00/sheet) and report binding ($2.00/set). Scissors, rulers, staplers and hole punches are available at the Information Desk.
Guides, tutorials and staff to help you get what you need.
- The Reg Erhardt Library has accessibility computers and a book viewer located by the Information Desk for users with visual or learning impairments.
- Get more help accessing resources and services from our tutorials and guides.
- Connect with us to get assistance or to learn more about your library.
Got feedback on SAIT's new search?
We launched our new search tool on March 21. We'd love to hear your thoughts.