Energy Asset Management
Applicants interested in completing Energy Asset Management through online delivery can apply by selecting and completing the Part-Time Application type and select Energy Asset Management Diploma – Distance Education. Applicants will be required to meet admission requirements and complete the selection process.
Fall 2017 start: applications open on Oct. 19, 2016.
- Two-year diploma
- Fall start
- Distance delivery available
- Created for industry, by industry
- Broad job spectrum for grads
Want to be a mover and a shaker in the oil and gas industry? As a student in the Energy Asset Management program, you'll study the business side of the energy industry and learn to handle contracts, leases, regulatory obligations, and accounting tasks. You'll leave SAIT with the skills you need to confidently enter the high-demand field of energy asset management.
As a student of the program, you will learn about all functions within the industry (including an appreciation for the technical side of the business) and will graduate with relevant skills in administration of the regulatory, financial and contractual compliance workflow pertaining to energy industry assets. As a graduate of this program, you will have career opportunities in the petroleum industry in such areas as mineral land, land contracts, surface land, joint ventures, operations accounting, production accounting, well and facility asset management, as well as within various energy service companies, governments and field operations:
To learn more about the program and what our grads do, click here.
- Joint Venture Specialization establish agreements and partnership arrangements
- Mineral Land Management acquire and preserve below-ground rights
- Surface Land Management acquire and preserve above-ground land activity
- Well Asset Management
- Monitor activity, gather information and report to regulatory bodies and partners
- Operations Accounting
- Gather, calculate and report production and financial data