Apply to SAIT PolytechnicBefore you begin...
- Make sure you have a valid Visa or MasterCard to pay the application fee
- Have your Alberta Student Number (ASN) ready. If you've ever attended or applied to school in Alberta, you probably have one. If not, you'll be asked to create one. Look up your ASN through the Learner Registry.
- Click on the Apply Now button below to start your online application, and you will be directed to ApplyAlberta, a centralized post-secondary application system. Create a user name and password. If you've used ApplyAlberta before, you will already have completed this step. If you've forgotten your login information, contact ApplyAlberta. Do not create another ApplyAlberta account.
- Enter all information required through ApplyAlberta. Now you will be directed to the SAIT portion of the application.
- Choose the term you want to start in (fall, winter, etc.), and select your program of choice.
- Complete the application by paying the non-refundable application fee.
Contact Student Services
- Phone: 403.284.7248
- Toll free: 1.877.284.7248
- MA211, 2nd Floor Heritage Hall
- 1301 - 16 Ave NW
- Calgary, Alberta T2M 0L4