Apply to SAIT Polytechnic
When to apply
- Applications for Spring 2015 and Fall 2015 opened Oct. 15, 2014.
- Applications for Winter 2016 open June 3, 2015.
Before you begin
- Review How to Apply.
- Make sure you have a valid Visa or MasterCard to pay the $50 online application fee.
Start your application
- Click on the Apply Now button below to start your online application, and you will be directed to ApplyAlberta, a centralized post-secondary application system. Create a user name and password. If you've used ApplyAlberta before, you will already have completed this step. If you've forgotten your login information, contact ApplyAlberta. Do not create another ApplyAlberta account.
- Enter all information required through ApplyAlberta. Now you will be directed to the SAIT portion of the application.
- Choose the term you want to start in (fall, winter, etc.), and select your program of choice.
- Complete the application by paying the non-refundable application fee.
Contact Student Services
- Room MA211, Heritage Hall
1301 - 16 Ave NW
Calgary, Alberta T2M 0L4
Toll free: 1.877.284.7248