Full-Time Programs & CoursesFind your future career:
Academic Calendar* — Information about admission, selection, tuition fees, important dates and deadlines, student services, international students, financial assistance, academic and institute regulations, plus much more.
See more programs that still have space available for September 2013.
- Baccalaureate degrees
- Applied degrees
- Apprenticeship and Trades
- Academic Upgrading
- English Language Foundations
- Health and Public Safety
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Manufacturing and Automation
* This calendar is published online annually for information to the general public. Every effort is made to ensure accuracy. SAIT reserves the right to change information in the calendar without notice, including course and program revisions or cancellations, standards of admission, and fees and charges. SAIT does not accept responsibility or liability for any person who may suffer loss or who may be otherwise adversely affected by such change, however caused.
** The Board of Governors of the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) reserves the right to make additions, deletions, changes, or modifications to its policies, practices and procedures and/or to its tuition fees, course and program availability, delivery modes, schedules, or program requirements at any time without prior notice. The publication of information in this Calendar does not bind SAIT to the provision of courses, programs, services or facilities as listed herein and, notwithstanding any offer of placement made by SAIT to an applicant, SAIT reserves the right to cancel or modify any courses, programs or services or dispose of any facilities at any time. Students are responsible for informing themselves of SAIT's regulations and policies and the specific requirements associated with the credentials sought. Every student accepted for registration by SAIT shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the regulations and policies of SAIT, as the same may be revised from time to time. All such regulations and policies are available for viewing online, at the SAIT library or at the office of the registrar.
SAIT specifically reserves the right to exercise its sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion in admitting individuals to SAIT, its programs, courses and facilities. SAIT shall incur no liability for losses, damages or costs incurred by any applicant, student or third party as a result of the delay, alteration, or termination of services, courses, programs or tuition or other fees, as the case may be, by reason of causes beyond SAIT's reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or the public enemy, acts of government, fire, strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, damages to SAIT property or facilities, inability of SAIT to procure or produce materials, civil unrest or disobedience and also by reason of financial or budgetary exigencies or restraints.
- Phone: 403.284.7248
- Toll free: 1.877.284.7248
- MA211, 2nd Floor Heritage Hall
- 1301 - 16 Ave NW
- Calgary, Alberta T2M 0L4