Online and Distance Support Services
Our team is excited to welcome you to Distance Education at SAIT. This resource page provides you — our prospective or current distance education learner — with information, tips and tools to enjoy a productive and successful learning experience with SAIT, whether you are taking one course or a whole program online. We are here to assist you. If you can't find the information you are looking for, please contact us.
Tel: 403.284.8537 | Toll-free (North America): 1.888.284.7051
We are available "live" from Monday to Thursday, 8 am to 4 pm; Fridays, 1 pm to 3 pm, MST. We are closed weekends and statutory holidays, and between noon and 1 pm weekdays.
- Register for a distance education course. Some certificates and diplomas we offer may require you to register via the Apply Alberta system.
- Access your mySAIT.ca account to check your SAIT email and obtain various other personal information anywhere, anytime.
- To drop or withdraw from a course, or to purchase an extension (if available for your particular course), please contact SAIT Student Services at 1.877.284.7248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book a distance education exam.
- Order your official SAIT transcript and credential (parchment).
- Find a SAIT form.
Books and Materials
Your online course may require you to purchase textbooks and learning materials from the SAIT Bookstore's online store. Your course may also require you to access reading materials from the SAIT Library.
- For general and more in-depth questions about any course or program, contact our Distance Education office. If we can't answer the question, we'll make sure to refer you to the person, school or department that can.
- For more information about the Canada-Alberta Job Grant, contact SAIT Corporate Training Solutions toll-free (North America) at 1.866.884.7117 or by email at email@example.com.
- Contact Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) to have your previous coursework and work experience assessed for transfer or credit at SAIT.
Policies and Procedures
Policies and procedures support the pursuit of SAIT's vision, mission, strategic goals, ethics, principles and cultural values. Learn more about SAIT Policies and Procedures.