Active E-gamers (Gr. 4-6) - SCMP 173Learn more and register
Conquer virtual worlds, and balance physical fitness at the same time Work together to complete challenges as a team online, and use those skills in real-world recreational activities. Keep moving to stay active, and game on
Essential skills: Digital technology, Thinking, Working with others
NOTE: Basic computer skills are required.
- For youth entering grades 4, 5 or 6 in September.
- Register using your child's name.
- Registration for this program closes at 12:00pm (MST) on the Thursday before the program begins. Late registrations will not be accepted..
- SAIT Summer Camps reserves the right to cancel a program due to low registration.
- For more information about this program, call SAIT Summer Camps at 403.210.5650, email summer.campssait.ca or visit the website at SAIT Summer Camps.