Second Class Power Engineering B1 - PWEN 117Learn more and register
This 2nd Class Power Engineering course provides you with the supplemental education you may need to be successful in writing your Government Exam for B1.
2nd Class Power Engineering B1 includes 11 paper assignments and one final exam. You have 4 months to complete this course.
This is the list of assignments:
- Steam Turbine Theory and Construction
- Steam Turbine Auxiliaries and Control
- Steam Turbine Operation and Maintenance
- Steam Condensers
- Internal Combustion Engines - Components and Auxiliaries
- Internal Combustion Engines - Operation and Maintenance
- Gas Turbine Design and Auxiliaries
- Gas Turbine Operation and Control
- Mechanical Drawing
PWEN 117 alone cannot be used towards any credit towards work experience. You must complete all 6 sections (A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, & B3) in order to receive credit towards work experience. If you are seeking credit in lieu of work experience please contact your provincial boilers' branch to ensure that our courses are accepted. Contact info can be found on SOPEEC.org.
PWEN 117 alone does not allow students to receive a SAIT certificate. You must complete all 6 sections (A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, & B3) in order to receive the SAIT certificate for your learning.