Technical Project Management - PROJ 333Learn more and register
Learners will be introduced to the fundamentals of project management and its application in industry. The focus of this course is to provide project management skills including planning and management of project scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement. Emphasis is on team building and group work. Project management software will also be evaluated.
- ELEC 291 - Electrical Analysis
- COMM 288 - Technical Communications II
- ELCT 205 - Electrical Principles
- ELEC 266 - Electrical Practices
- ELTR 262 - Power Electronics