Get your Production Accounting CAPPA Certificate in less than four months. This 15 week fast-track delivery of Production Accounting covers all five levels of CAPPA, as well as a 12 hour hands-on Production Accounting Software course.
For the best learning outcome, a course in financial accounting is required prior to registration. SAIT's OGPA 201 Financial Accounting for Production Accountants meets this requirement. Please see Professional Development courses to register. Financial accounting courses from other institutions will be considered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Total cost of the series is $5120. Seats in the 15-week series are offered as first come first served and payment in full is due at the time of registration. No refunds will be honored after the second class.
- The series runs from Monday to Thursday, 9 am-4 pm.
- Please note there is no practicum in this series.
- If you would like to register for this series, please contact Student Services at 403.284.7248. When registering, please state this series is part of Continuing Education.
- General inquires on the series can be directed to (403) 774-4661 or email@example.com.
- Students who have successfully completed OGPA-210 Production Accounting - Oil Patch - Introduction - Level 1 may be eligible to use this course towards the Energy Asset Management Diploma and the Petroleum Land Administration Certificate. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Students enrolling in the Canadian Association of Petroleum Production Accountant's CAPPA Certificate Program for course commencement as of July 1, 2017 onwards (the 2017-2018 academic year), will be required to complete the CAPPA Program (currently 5 courses) within three (3) years. This applies to all students regardless of Institution or method of course delivery.
Students enrolled in the program prior to July 1, 2017 will continue to have a five (5) year deadline for completion.
Credentials and Accreditation
After successfully completing this program, graduates will receive a certificate from CAPPA. See the Canadian Association of Petroleum Production Accounting (CAPPA) website for prerequisites and graduation requirements.
|COURSE NAME||COURSE CODE||OFFERED|
|PAS Software Training - Production Accounting||OGPA-120||Classroom|
|Production Accounting - Oil Patch - Introduction - Level 1||OGPA-210||Classroom or Online|
|Production Accounting - Oil - Level 2||OGPA-212||Classroom or Online|
|Production Accounting - Gas - Level 3||OGPA-214||Classroom or Online|
|Production Accounting - Advanced - Level 4||OGPA-216||Classroom or Online|
|CAPPA Level 5: Case Study||OGPA-226||Classroom or Online|