Continuing Education 2016/2017
Register now for programs and courses
Advance your career with Continuing Education programs at SAIT. Our programs and courses can provide you with the skills sought by employers and even help you prepare for industry certification in your field. We offer flexible evening, weekend and distance learning options taught by industry-experienced instructors. Browse the options below for courses.
Click here to find out about programs eligible for Canada-Alberta Job Grant funding
Sign up for the Continuum online newsletter
Enter your email below to receive updates and information on upcoming courses. See our latest issue here.
Education that advances careers is education with a purpose.
For Career Builders:
- One- and two-day skills-development courses and seminars
- Part-time certificate and diploma programs
- Full-time "Fast-Track" accelerated programs
- Weekday, evening and weekend classes
- Online, on-campus and distance learning
- The Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) program allows employers to be reimbursed for up to two-thirds of employee training costs to a maximum of $10,000. Refer to for eligible programs and courses.
For Custom Training solutions:
We'll work with your organization to develop and deliver a customized training program tailored to your needs and business goals.
For upcoming program information session dates and events, sign up for our online Continuing Education newsletter (the Continuum). You will also get information on new and upcoming courses.
Upcoming Courses & Programs
- Continuing Education
- Distance Education